Is this embarrsing or sad i don't know

this incident happened when I was in elementary school. I don't know exactly what this happened, which I remember happened at the swimming pool.

   The atmosphere there was as usual, not too crowded nor too quiet. There are only a few teenage boys and a few parents accompanying their children.

    I came there with my friends. We went swimming in a pool that was not too deep, maybe as I remember it was just below the knees of adults. At first I was just playing water with my friends. I don't know what I was thinking at that time until I did.

   At that time I saw some of the teenagers jump into the water with all kinds of styles. maybe at that time I was just curious, but it caused trouble.

  Yeah ... I did what I saw. I jumped into the pool where the water was just below the knees of the adults. You can imagine how short the water is. But I kept on doing it, and what happened ... My head landed first to the bottom of the pool.

  At that time I didn't scream in pain or cry. I just walked to the edge of the pool, while continuing to hold my head. Maybe no one knows how hard my head landed on the bottom of the pool. But it tastes so good ... I feel dizzy in my head. At that time I didn't realize that some people there were starting to look at me. Until a woman came up to me and asked "are you okay?" Though it is clear that I'm not okay. But I answered with a nod of my head. She asked "why did I do it?" But I just smiled and kept my head. At that time I didn't know whether to feel embarrassed or not.

Komentar